• Anger can be a good thing. It can give you a way to express negative feelings or motivate you to find solutions to problems.
• But excessive anger can cause problems. Increased blood pressure and other physical changes associated with anger make it difficult to think straight and harm your physical and mental health.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Anger.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Anger” and “Best Psychologist for Anger”
Keep In Touch
Address4th Floor, Krishna Tower, Near Dr Vivek Jain Clinic, Mangal Pandey Nagar, Meerut, UP 250004
TimingMonday - Friday
11:00AM - 4:00PM