• When children have emotional or behavioural problems, then it can be solved with the help of counselling.
• There are times when it’s clearly not a good idea to wait to get your child help for mental health issues. For instance:
Eating disorders: The longer a child lives with an eating disorder, the harder it is to recover. Getting treatment as quickly as possible can save her life.
Family history: If mental illness runs in your family, be aware of the increased possibility that your child will begin to develop a disorder. In this case it’s important to act promptly.
Hurting: If you discover your child has been hurting himself, even if he says it was a one-time thing, it’s important to get help. It’s dangerous behaviour that may be his way of dealing with a serious mental health issue.
• Counselling and therapy is an effective solution of Child Behaviour issues.
• All psychological problems arise due to our thought process and there is no medicine which can change our thought process. Thought process can be changed by Counselling and Therapy.
• Through counselling and therapy we can manage our thought process and boost our mood.
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Child” and “Best Psychologist for Child”
Keep In Touch
Address4th Floor, Krishna Tower, Near Dr Vivek Jain Clinic, Mangal Pandey Nagar, Meerut, UP 250004
TimingMonday - Friday
11:00AM - 4:00PM