• Good parenting is must for the physical and mental health of children.
• In our country generally parent believes that if child is going to school then their job is over.
• Numerous studies suggest that the best-adjusted children are reared by parents who find a way to combine warmth and sensitivity with clear behavioral expectations.
• Parents may find the Four C’s to be a helpful acronym: care (showing acceptance and affection), consistency (maintaining a stable environment), choices (allowing the child to develop autonomy), and consequences (applying repercussions of choices, whether positive or negative).
• Dr. Kashika Jain is an expert in this field and regularly conduct seminar for parenting and she is known as “Best Counsellor for Parenting” and “Best Psychologist for Parenting”
Keep In Touch
Address4th Floor, Krishna Tower, Near Dr Vivek Jain Clinic, Mangal Pandey Nagar, Meerut, UP 250004
TimingMonday - Friday
11:00AM - 4:00PM